This post is for Level Two students. I have added some film questions for you to work on.
- Explain how a director has established and developed a major character in your studied visual text.
- Discuss how a director has manipulated the viewer’s response to one of the following: a relationship, a group of characters, an incident.
- Describe how a film that you have studied has revealed aspects of human nature or human society.
- What did a film you have studied reveal to you about relationships between people?
- Describe how the film you studied caused you as a viewer to adopt an opinion and/or develop a response to one of its main characters.