Welcome to the blog/website of the English Faculty at Cromwell College in New Zealand. Cromwell College is a rural co-educational secondary school in Central Otago. The purpose of this blog is:
- To showcase our students work, from Year 9 to Year 12.
- To share comments from students, teachers and others about books they are reading.
- To suggest interesting and helpful websites and links.
- To note interesting, thought-provoking and quirky sites elsewhere on the Web.
- To write about and highlight the huge array of extracurricular activities at the College, such as fundraising events, school visits and talks.
- To provide an opportunity for our students to share their writing and learn the skills of shaping writing in public.
- To build up an archive of the best work produced by our students.
- To provide a section of Faculty documents that can easily be accessed by pupils.
- To help parents and ex-students to keep in touch with the English Faculty, supplementing the official website.